Choose From A Range Of The Best Palm Jumemirah Villas For Sale
The Palm Jumeirah is one of a trilogy of artificial archipelagos constructed on the Persian Gulf, stretching out of the Dubai shoreline. Developed by Nakheel Properties, the palm-tree shaped project was set to become a Dubai landmark even before its completion. This development is connected to the mainland by a 2 km long trunk, with 17 fronds that extend outward, and a crescent-shaped island surrounding the area.
Details About Palm Jumeirah Villas For Sale
The Palm Jumeirah is home to 4000 luxury villas and apartments, many located directly on the water, making it one of the most sought-after residences in Dubai. Many of the world’s most prestigious and luxurious hotels can also be found on this development. Residents can enjoy the view of the deep blue waves crashing onto the tranquil beaches.
The Trunk of Palm Jumeirah offers unique residences, such as Shoreline Apartments, surrounded by cafés, restaurants, and numerous high-end hotels, including Fairmont Palm Hotel and Resort and Trump International Hotel and Tower. The Fronds feature deluxe beachside homes, facing the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf. Residents have access to the rest of the development and the mainland using the Monorail and the undersea tunnel. The Crescent acts as a water-breaker, but also hosts 5-star hotels such as Atlantis, Anantara, Royal Amwaj, The Taj Exotic Resort and Spa, Kingdom of Sheba, Jumeirah Al Fattan Palm and Resort, and Kempinski Hotel.
Facilities and Amenities Available At Palm Jumeirah Villas For Sale
Residents of Palm Jumeirah can enjoy all the outdoor activities and the vibrant nightlife that the island has to offer. This includes parks, jogging tracks, swimming pools, gyms, water sports, Aquaventure Water Park, and even private beaches. There are countless cafés, restaurants, nightclubs, and lounges scattered around the Palm, offering patrons the highest level of service.
Residents of the Palm Jumeirah can head to Dubai Marina Mall, The Beach, Dubai Pearl Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta Mall to indulge in some retail therapy.
Asya’s Nursery, K12 International Academy, Dubai Knowledge Village, The Regent International School, The American University of Dubai, Dubai National School, Wellington International School, and Emirates International School are a few of the well-known educational institutions close to the Palm Jumeirah.
The nearest medical facilities are Al Das Medical Clinic, Welcare Hospital, Aster Medical Centre, Mediclinic Al Sufouh, Line Line Medical Clinic, NMC Family, Jebel Ali Hospital, and Medcare Hospital.
- Garden Homes: These villas, with 4 to 6 bedrooms, are located on the fronds of the island. There is a selection of architectural themes that the homes come in, including Arabesque, Mediterranean, Costa Del Sol, Greek, and Moroccan. Each villa has a private pool, back garden and access to the private beach of the frond, which adds to the property’s seclusion and exclusivity.
- Canal Cove Villas: This community comprises beachfront villas on the Crown of the island. Designed by reputed international architects, the 3 to 4 bedroom homes come in two different styles and layouts, all facing the beach and sea.
- Signature Villas: Waterfront villas with private beaches and a wide selection of architectural styles and interior design. These luxurious homes carry a sense of exclusivity, allowing residents to feel a sense of privacy and tranquility.
- Shoreline Apartments: Consisting of 20 deluxe residential buildings, the Shoreline project is located on the trunk of the island. With a range of 1 to 4 bedroom apartments, each building features an amazing view of the water, landscaping, and spacious living spaces and balconies.
- Nakheel Mall: Spanning over 1 million square feet, Nakheel Mall will feature a five star hotel and a 180m high viewing deck for visitors to enjoy a 360 degree view of the sea. The architectural innovation is apparent in the shape of the mall, which was designed to represent the waters of the Arabian Gulf. With casual and fine dining options, a plethora of iconic fashion outlets, a VOX cinema, and a health and fitness center, Nakheel Mall aims to offer visitors enjoyable and convenient experiences and is set to become Dubai’s hottest shopping and dining destination.
- Kempinski Palm Jumeirah Residence: Located at the crescent of the archipelago, this 7-floor residence is part of one of the most exclusive hotels in the world, Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace. The private residence consists of 2 to 4 bedroom apartments, penthouses, villas, and townhouses, all with amazing views of the lagoon and Arabian Gulf.
- Tiara Residences: Located at the top of the trunk, Tiara Residences is one of Palm Jumeirah’s most exclusive and isolated projects, offering seven 15-storey luxury towers. Situated right on the pristine beach and surrounded by tropical gardens, this development offers its residents a secluded, idyllic home far from the busy city. This development offers 14 penthouses and spacious apartments with 1 to 3 bedrooms, ranging from 1,000 to 2,250 sq. ft. Tiara Residence’s high-end facilities and amenities include swimming pools, sauna and steam rooms, a volleyball court, dining outlets, and 24/7 concierge, security, and maintenance.
- Anantara Residence: This unique residential property is part of Anantara Resort and Spa, allowing its residents access to the hotel’s facilities. These luxurious apartments, which have 1 to 2 furnished bedrooms, feature an Opus smart home system, walk-in closets, and hardwood floors. In addition to the residences, the onsite 6-star Palm Anantara Hotel Resort and Spa, provides the highest level of hospitality and luxurious features, such as tropical gardens and sparkling beaches. Residents can also enjoy 2 spas, 2 gyms, and a wide range of high-end restaurants and lounges.
- Dream Palm Residence: Composed of 4 townhouses, 53 apartments (2 to 3 bedrooms), and 8 penthouses (5 to 8 bedrooms), Dream Palm Residence is a residential waterfront complex. All the homes are designed with marble floors and top-of-the-line features and fixtures, such as built-in closets and en-suite bathrooms.
- Viceroy Signature Residence: Living in one of these 221 residences is synonymous to staying in a luxurious hotel all year round. All owners, residents, and guests are treated to the unsurpassed service Viceroy is known for. In addition to enjoying dining at elegant restaurants and deluxe spas, residents are signed up for the Viceroy Club at a 20% discount and given 14 nights a year at the Viceroy Hotel for free.
- Palma Residences: Located on the Trunk, this townhouse development is perfect for family living. Designed in a contemporary style, the homes feature wide terraces and large windows which allow natural light in and provide a view of the Gulf. These townhouses come in 3 designs and 5 floor plans and offer access to private community beaches and pools.