"Opulent" is also sometimes a word too easily employed, but it's perfectly fitting when used to describe an Al Barari villa. The creation of the innovative Zaal family, the Al Barari Dubai villas are offered by Driven Properties to those searching for nothing but the finest in living arrangements.
Among Dubai’s newest luxurious developments, Al Barari Dubai stands alone. In total, there are more than 14 million square feet of botanical landscaping in and around the Al Barari villas, with each model built to perfection and designed to blend in with the desert oasis and the lush foliage carefully shaped to complement the beauty of the home itself. Al Barari is also renowned for being one of few eco-friendly communities in the entire UAE, making it an ideal residence for nature lovers and the environmentally conscious.
An impeccably planned community, Al Barari was built to make security, as well as easy access to the city center, a key component of the community.
Facilities and Amenities
Some of the highly-desirable features of Al Barari are:
• A grand world-class health club and spa
• One of the Dubai’s best private health and fitness clubs, featuring state-of-the-art equipment as well as a large variety of fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates and spinning
• The Farm, an organic, gourmet restaurant nestled in Al Barari
• Shared and private pools
• Botanical gardens
• Greenworks, one of the largest tree nurseries in the region
Since Al Barari is located in a newly developed area of Dubai, it is between all the major areas of the city. The closest shopping outlets are The Dubai Mall and Mirdiff City Center.
• The Repton School of Dubai
• Our Own Indian School of Dubai
• Dubai American Scientific School
• Dubai English Speaking College
• Jumeirah English Speaking School, Arabian Ranches
Al Barari has several medical institutions in close proximity that provide high quality care and treatments
• Saudi German Hospital, Al Barsha
• Al Zahra Hospital, Sheikh Zayed Road
• Dubai Hospital, Al Barsha
Driven Properties stands ready to assist potential buyers and renters with a level of service equal to the facilities, amenities and homes of Al Barari.
Projects and developments
• 99 villas
• Two villa types
• Private pools and landscaped gardens
• Layered design and cascading terraces
• Shared facilities
• Underground parking and children’s playground
• 189 luxury villas
• Four styles: Acacia, Bromellia, Camellia, and Dahlia
• Private, cooled courtyards
• Spa, plunge, and swimming pools
• Rooftop terraces
|Camellia||3||13,850 sq. ft.|
|The Nest||4||9000 – 15,000 sq. ft.|
|The Reserve||4 or more||14,000 – 75,000 sq. ft..|
|Bromellia||5||14,900 sq. ft.|
|Acacia||6||16,488 sq. ft.|
|Dahlia||7||12,700 sq. ft.|